To be considered as a potential adopter or foster parent, you must:
* Be 21 years of age or older
* Have identification showing your current address (and be willing for us to take a copy of your identification)
* Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord (if applicable)
* Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide proper care for the dog
* Be able and willing to commit to the dog for the next 10-15 years (adopters)
* Be able and willing to commit to housing the dog for at least 6 months (fosters)
You may fill out our application online below, or download (button to the right) and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.